10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Alden Richards
Get to know him from 1-10.
JANUARY 8, 2021 BY STAIL TEAM
This month’s STAIL Icon has one of the biggest names in the industry and yet, he remains humble and proud of his faith. Alden Richards has always believed that true happiness is found through spreading goodness and kindness to other people.
In his ten years of working in the entertainment industry, his family has always been his top priority and inspiration. Without a doubt, he’s really a good role model for everyone out there.
STAIL.PH was able to get to know Alden more and ask the questions you’ve all been waiting for. Read on!
1. Name one favorite character you played. Why is it your favorite?
Si Ethan Del Rosario from Hello, Love, Goodbye. It’s one of my most memorable projects. Actually, isa yun sa mga the best projects ko in my ten years and dami kong natutunan. Of course, coming from our Director, Direk Cathy Garcia Molina. It’s also my first time to be working with Star Cinema, ibang experience kaya very memorable.
2. What are your two favorite experiences in the industry?
Isa na yung Hello, Love, Goodbye. Tapos pangalawa yung Aldub EB Tamang Panahon sa Philippine Arena. Isa yun sa mga highlights ng ten years ko.
3. What are the top three movies or shows that you’ve worked on?
One True Love, The Road, and Hello, Love, Goodbye.
4. Name four online games that you play.
Mobile Legends, Ragnarok Mobile, Games and Impact, and Valorant.
5. What are your five wardrobe must-haves?
Plain shirts, jeans, white sneakers, foot socks, and watches.
6. What are your six skincare must-haves?
Facial wash, toner, and cleansing wipes.
7. Name the top seven countries that you’ve visited.
Iceland, Japan, Australia, Italy, London, California (US), and Germany.
8. Name eight of your closest friends in the industry.
Rodjun Cruz, Rayver Cruz, Christopher Martin, Bea Binene, Miguel Tan Felix, Joross Gamboa, and Jeffrey Tam.
9. Name nine celebrities you wish to work with in the future.
Bea Alonzo, Angel Locsin, Liza Soberano, Lovi Poe, John Lloyd Cruz, Aga Mulach, Christopher De Leon, Maricel Soriano, and Sharon Cuneta
10. In ten seconds, tell us what you’ve learned in the past ten years and what are you looking forward to in the next coming years.
“You have to value every people that you meet, those who have been there every step of the way, and those who have given you unconditional love and support. Always keep your faith in the Lord.”